Monthly Archives: February 2013

A look into “The World’s Greatest Secret”

Whether you fulfill God’s will in your life or not, the Secret Place will remain to be a mystery. But partnership with Him will lead to a beautiful and extraordinary life.

The following is an introduction to my new ‘work in progress’, “The World’s Greatest Secret.” It is scheduled to publish by end of 2013.

Where is that Secret Place man can tap into and discover realities unknown to man? Is it possible to obtain such divine wisdom and strategy? Is there a place in man that has all the answers?

I once told an atheist man that God loved Him. He looked at me blankly, and he stated defensively that He only believed in what he could see and experience. Without losing a beat, the Holy Spirit spoke to me, saying, “Flesh is flesh and Spirit is spirit” (John 3:6-8). The mystery this man didn’t understand was that only those reborn of the Spirit could comprehend spiritual things. This man could not rely on his own understanding, because flesh understands only the things of the flesh. This is why God teaches us to trust Him by faith.

It is in silence that man finds God and God finds man. It is our spirits that redeem our souls, because that’s where the Holy Spirit resides. However, the Spirit cannot work within you if you live carnally minded. If you feed the flesh, you will starve the spirit. But if you feed the spirit, you will starve the flesh. Spiritual truth tends to be hard to understand, because only the spirit can discern spiritual truth. If we want to be changed, we must come to God by way of our spirits. As we open our hearts to Him, our souls are exposed and He is able to come in and touch us. He comes in and heals every wound. He exposes every thought of unbelief. He takes captive what does not belong in our hearts. This is the work of the Holy Spirit.

This secret place, in the very presence of God, is what allows you to acquire spiritual position. You are already seated with Christ in spirit (Ephesians 2:6), but it will not be activated until you draw from it. It will be from this Place that you acquire divine wisdom and knowledge. It will be from this Place that you learn to hear and do as God wills. As you come to know the will of God, you will gain that intimate knowledge that can only come from soaking in His presence in the Secret Place.

Whether you fulfill God’s will in your life or not, the Secret Place will remain to be a mystery. No one in the flesh can see the Spirit of God, yet He works and does for His good pleasure (Philippians 2:13). Those who join Him will perform extraordinary deeds that only God can be the author of. This partnership will lead to a beautiful and extraordinary life, abundant in joy and peace, proving the perfect will of God.

We can only activate that spiritual stature when we seek Him wholeheartedly. We discover Him in the Secret Place, in that deep, mysterious part of us that truly is the world’s greatest secret…

Advertisements
Tagged , , , , , , , ,

The truth of Proverbs 22:6

youth-ministryA promise of God to His people is that if you teach your children the ways of God, they will not depart from it in the end. I often hear Christians say, “You do the best you can and hope for the best!”

This is not God’s direction. God states the obvious in His Word, “If you train up your son or daughter in who I AM, they will not forget it!”

This promise started making more sense to me as the Holy Spirit constantly reiterated it in my heart. I began to realize, “Truly, if we can’t be assured that our children will be saved, what can we be assured of”? Children are the fruit of everything we are. They are our multiplication. Do you think God’s perfect plan doesn’t involve your children being saved? Of course, it does! But why do we doubt this so easily? It’s because we don’t see God’s perfect plans come to pass in our lives, yet they are His perfect plans, which have the potential to be fulfilled. Therefore, there is no argument here, about the truth of this promise. The one argument that may stand is the question of your obedience to God’s Word, which will affect God’s promises in your life.

Be rest assured, if you teach your child to know and love God, through the message of His Word, they will grow up knowing and loving God!

Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)

Tagged , , , , , , ,

http://www.thescebook.com

02THE STANDARD CHRISTIAN EPIDEMIC A honest look into why Christianity fails and how to make Christianity work. It’s not a formula, but a message. Explore practical truths of the Christian faith. Available everywhere books and E-books are sold.

Tagged , , , , , , , , , ,