If you don’t believe what God has already spoken, what’s the point of God speaking to you?

Handing over keys on blue skyIf you don’t believe the principles and truths of God’s Word, where is the justification in God speaking to you?

I am not saying that He will not speak to you anymore, but there is no point! If you don’t believe what God has already spoken (which will set you free) what good are other words to you from God’s mouth? If you don’t make a heart decision to just believe what you read in the Bible and move forward with it, how will you believe if God speaks something else to you concerning what to do next in your job, ministry, or family? What’s the point I ask again, If you don’t believe what has been spoken and holds true, but cannot manifest because you don’t make a decision by faith to believe.

Believe then understand, don’t try to understand and then believe. It will not work. God is invisible to the physical eye. The Word of God is Spirit. Spirit can only be accessed by faith which is renewing the mind by believing the Word of God by faith.

Give faith a chance. Have you found anything else that works in this life? I don’t need to wait for your answer, I can just look since the dawn of man, and I find no other answer to life than faith in God. The greatest phenomenon in the world is the ignorance of the reality of God.

Do you want to be led by the voice of God continually/daily? Well then, start with the Word which has already been spoken. His mouth has been open since the beginning speaking us into existence. His mouth has not closed. He is still speaking today. But how can you expect to hear His voice if you don’t take the first step in believing what He has already spoken?

What will I liken the voice of God to? Imagine a friend of yours that always encourages you. He picks you up every time He encounters you. After every encounter, you feel satisfied and complete. However, as soon as you leave your Friend’s presence, you are met by all the others in your life, whom tell you the opposite. Every time you fall, they remind you what a failure you are. They keep you in check and speak hurtful things regarding your life. They speak much defeat to you. You listen to their words and don’t make any decision to ignore them. Their words pierce to your heart and leave you depressed and hurt, wondering why things are the way they are.

The next day you see this Friend who receives you with a big smile and hug that moves you to tears. You tell Him what all your other “friends” said, you lay it all out for him. He listens attentively with eyes full of compassion and tears. You start thinking to yourself, ‘Even this Friend understands life is not fair and feels sorry for me,’ and you sigh, wondering how you will ever make it. This Friend lifts your head up and says, “Friend, I cry because you didn’t believe what I told you. What I spoke to you is truth and lives inside you. What your friends spoke is what they see out of their ignorance. Nothing has changed. What I spoke to you is still true.” Now the friend realizes that if he would to ever overcome all that is said by other people, he would have to continue to believe everything this Friend told him.

God’s words never changed for you. He still knows you’re beautiful. He knows what he made you to be. He knows that if you will only hold His words true to your heart, then you will overcome everything that comes against you. There is nothing anyone can say that will hurt you if you anchor yourself in the Word of God. This is a spiritual transformation. Don’t try to understand how it’s possible to not be offended by people, because humanly it’s impossible. It is the spirit that needs to dominate your flesh, at which point, you will become supernaturally free.  Believe the Word of God for your life and you will start hearing him personally every day.

Who else will we go to, you have the words of eternal life (John 6:68). Let God be God; Let Him make your life beautiful. Without Him, you will only make a mess.

Advertisements
Tagged , , , , ,

One thought on “If you don’t believe what God has already spoken, what’s the point of God speaking to you?

1. Richard Lott says:

I have never read or heard the truth spoken as you have why believe if you are not going to believe. Believe and than understand, don’t try to understand and than believe. Believe first to understand. It is not understand to believe. Thank you.If others spoke with truth as you we all would be in a better place. Again Thank You.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: